Bay City, Texas
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience that’s grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Center Director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Donor Center including financial, administrative, regulatory, quality control, personnel and facilities management, while ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. This role is intrinsically linked to Parachute’s donor-centric mission and you will have an opportunity to be a part of and lead an agile, passionate, and fast-growing team.
- Strategize, plan, and ensure center operations, donor flow, and donor retention goals are achieved.
- Maintain all supply, equipment, and product inventories.
- Supervise all center operations and develop and implement action plans to improve efficiencies, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, local, state, and company regulations related to quality of product, employee, and donor safety.
- Maintain all aspects of financial oversight at the center to include setting annual budget, ensuring center meets monthly financial targets and on-going cash management objectives, financial reporting, and other financial responsibilities.
- Maintain a clean work environment, support center maintenance, and ensure that sufficient operating supplies and equipment are readily available.
- Partner with corporate facilities to ensure center compliance at all times.
- Lead and direct overall center quality compliance and engage in all formal regulatory audits with the Center Quality Director.
- Follow all Safety and OSHA policies and procedures and ensure that all employees comply with such policies.
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports.
- Oversee all personnel functions including recruitment, training, development, assignment, disciplinary action, and termination.
- Develop employee talent, through regular meetings, goal check-ins, and development plans.
- Oversee and ensure all employees are accurately trained in technical areas.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly team meetings to ensure deadlines and goals are met.
Who Are You?
- A natural leader with character and integrity.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, warm, positive, and personable.
- Able to multitask, set priorities, and work under tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented. Able to establish and maintain record keeping systems for files, equipment, and supplies.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Ability to express ideas and give direction clearly and swiftly.
- Technically proficient.
- Comfortable dealing with a degree of ambiguity and proposing pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to diffuse potentially tense situations thoughtfully and diplomatically.
- Excellent leadership skills. Prior experience managing a team of direct reports and the ability to effectively delegate, retain, motivate, and provide constructive feedback is a must.
- An ability to put customers at ease and foster Parachute’s friendly, supportive, and “member-centric” approach. While you will not necessarily be the first point of contact for donors, there may be situations where you will need to interact with and assist donors. Ensuring that all donors have a positive experience from start to finish is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Science, Business Administration, Nursing, Finance, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in plasma or whole blood or equivalent experience in a clinical or general business setting.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to travel by plane and/or car on occasion
- Physical: Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Auditory and visual acuity.
- Required to enter an environment (with suitable cold environment outerwear) with a temperature of -40°C for short periods of time.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays and extended shifts as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities