Corporate Quality Assurance Supervisor
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience that’s grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
A Corporate Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for leading quality assurance operations of the Donor Center, responsible for ensuring production is appropriate, working with Corporate and Center Operations Management and working with Center Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Work with Corporate Quality Assurance to improve Company’s Quality Management System.
- Lead Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and additional Donor Center quality assurance tasks.
- Work with Center Operations Management and Center Quality Assurance to maintain product quality, product integrity in all processes, donor suitability, and safety of donated product.
- Assist Center Operations Management and Center Quality Assurance to maintain internal audit perspective of the Donor Center.
- Perform non-conformance, corrective action and preventative action, and complaint documentation
Who Are You?
- Able to multitask, set priorities, and work under tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Ability to express ideas and give direction clearly and swiftly.
- An ability to put customers at ease and foster Parachute’s friendly, supportive, and “member-centric” approach. .
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Science, Business, Nursing, Finance, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a cGMP environment with plasma or whole blood experience or equivalent experience in a clinical or general business setting.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities