Senior Financial Analyst
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience that’s grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy.
- Analyzes financial data and develops financial models and cost projections
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Supports with all accounting, accounts payable, procurement, and supply chain activities
- Assists with development, implementation, and review of all fiscal policies
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Sound knowledge and understanding of financial databases, database management software, and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Ability to take quick decisions while working independently.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Multi-site management of financials is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities