Senior Analyst Supply Chain
The Senior Analyst, Supply Chain coordinates, organizes, and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s goods. Scope of responsibilities encompasses material planning, inventory management, procurement, transportation, and vendor management.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Define and implement replenishment and inventory management policies, and reporting capabilities, to be used for ensuring optimal inventory levels and replenishment processes.
- Analyze current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Work with the Vice President and other managers on identifying and qualifying new suppliers, contract negotiation, and pricing for raw material and delivery.
- Maintain accurate inventories of materials and supplies at the sites and ensure availability of required quantity to optimize site operations.
- Develop protocols to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
- Process and manage purchasing transactions.
- Actively engage with site management and suppliers to ensure timely availability of materials.
- Identify optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; in collaboration with other departments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with supply chain functions such as materials planning, inventory management, procurement, and supplier management is required; ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft (Microsoft Business Central ERP system is a plus).