Manager, Change Control
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
The Change Control Manager will be responsible for the design, build, and administration, and execution of Join Parachute's Change Control Process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify all stakeholders for change control.
- Develop project plan in digital project management tool .
- Work with respective departments to ensure bottlenecks and critical issues are identified and resolved.
- Work with Regulatory Department to ensure all SOPs and other processes are updated as required.
- Ensure project is executed through completion.
- Work with cross functional teams such as System, Operations, Quality, Finance, Regulatory and Training.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulated environment
- Skilled in digital project management tools.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective presentation, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced high growth environment and being in a highly visible role.
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Strong ability to build solid relationships in teams, with peers and management.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure.
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; critical thinker