Technical Writer at Austin
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for aTechnical Writer. You lead all documentation for Company Standard Operating Procedures and other regulated, written materials.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Writes and edits technical and procedural documents, including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to analyze target audience and present ideas in user-friendly & concise language
- Work with the Regulatory and Systems Department to ensure all requirements are met.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Meet with key stakeholders and project managers to learn about written requirement for specific projects or processes.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines.
Who Are You?
- You have 4+ years experience in technical writing ideally in a regulated industry.
- Inclusive, thoughtful, and curious.
- A clear communicator.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- A proactive go-getter who makes things happen. No task is too small to be carefully considered and executed.
- You welcome feedback and love to learn.