Supply Chain Coordinator
Junior Community Manager
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Supply Chain Coordinator performs and coordinates purchasing and inventory management activities of the company’s purchased and inventoried materials. Scope of responsibilities encompasses material planning, inventory management, procurement, and shipping.
- Collaborate with assigned centers (locations) and other departments to identify purchasing needs.
- Working with Supply Chain leadership, implement purchasing and inventory management practices, and reporting capabilities, to be used for ensuring optimal inventory levels and purchasing processes.
- Assist with the collection of data and analysis of current inventories to determine required quantities to purchase.
- Actively engage with center staff to maintain accurate inventory information and ensure availability of required quantity to optimize site operations.
- Create and administer purchase orders.
- Work with suppliers to coordinate and track shipments to ensure timely availability of materials.
- Maintain purchasing and inventory transactions in the ERP system.
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration, logistics, supply chain, operations or similar.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with supply chain functions such as materials planning, inventory management, and purchasing is required; ideally in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Working knowledge with ERP systems such as Microsoft, SAP, or Oracle; Microsoft Business Central is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.