Accounts Payable Manager - Austin, Texas
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
The Accounts Payable Manager provides overall direction and guidance to the staff processing accounts payable and vendor services including maintaining records of amounts owed, verifying invoices, computing discounts, coding expenses, preparing vouchers, and issuing checks, ACH transactions and. The Accounts Payable Manager prepares financial reports for various internal departments and creates new accounting forms as needed. Prepares accounts payable register and other related reports. Provides guidance, coordination, and training to staff on accounts payable and purchasing procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, document, implement, and maintain effective procedures and controls over Accounts Payable and procurement processes while ensuring internal controls are designed and operating effectively
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships to ensure accurate set-up of new records and compliance controls for changes of existing records
- Manage invoice work-flow process for approvals, timeliness, and accuracy
- Manage month-end close processes to ensure tasks are completed timely and in accordance with company time frames
- Develop, implement, and maintain work stream related processes and procedures ensuring internal controls and best practices
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Minimum five years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity required
- Must be able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with external partners
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year