SharePoint and Power Apps Developer at Austin
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
The Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing out-of-the box and custom functionality with SharePoint, especially SharePoint Online, using tools such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, and Forms, Teams and other O365 based Tools.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day administration for existing SharePoint and Teams environment to include efforts in enhancing and maintaining SharePoint sites, creating team and department portals/sites, workflows, reports and web parts, architecture, and user support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise to develop, support, enhance, troubleshoot and maintain the Dataverse, SharePoint, Teams, and other O365 Apps.
- Administer of the environments and ensure they are compliant with good practices and standards.
- Develop various automated forms, workflows, and specialized WebParts. This includes Power Apps and Power Automate, Microsoft Dataverse tables.
- Design, develop, implement content management, forms, and customizations where needed.
- Develop custom lists, sites, and document libraries.
- Deliver training for end users in classroom and/or field environment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild and repair components and service applications.
- Stay current with SharePoint and O365 technology trends and developments.
- Definition and implementation of interfaces between SharePoint solutions and other systems.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or experience commiserate.
- A strong understanding of SharePoint, especially SharePoint Online, out-of-the-Box functionality and the ability to follow SharePoint good practices is vital.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in SharePoint development, including related security and permission settings.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the following: Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow, Forms, and Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of one or more development languages or tools from the following list: (Java, .Net, XML, SSRS).
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding of how to administer SQL to support SharePoint is a big plus.
- Ability to develop custom web applications using the standard tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging SharePoint features.
Job Type: Full-time