Member Experience Specialist at Austin
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, and compassionate individual who is passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience and building strong relationships with our members. With every conversation, you’ll have the chance to make our members happier and their days better. This position plays a crucial part in our donor-first philosophy, which is integral to our band.
In this full-time role, you will be the first point of contact for our members and engage with them over email, social media, in-app chat, and phone. You’ll answer a variety of questions ranging from how the donation process works, donor eligibility requirements, guidance on how to use our app and its features, and questions about donation payments. This role is intrinsically linked to Parachute’s mission, values, and voice and you will have an opportunity to be a part of an agile, passionate, and fast-growing team.
- Provide above and beyond service in all interactions with members and think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience.
- Tackle an array of problems, questions, or comments from our members and tailor solutions accordingly. Many of these questions may be medical-related and contain sensitive information.
- Ability to work cross-functionally. You will be required to work closely with our Product team, Corporate Medical Specialists, and the teams at our centers to problem solve.
- Customer retention: reaching out to customers after their first donation, gathering feedback on their donation experience, and encouraging members to leave positive reviews, when appropriate.
- Proactively reach out to customers if they had a less than stellar experience.
- Become an expert on Parachute’s app and our CRM.
- Guide and encourage members to participate in our referral programs
- Foster surprise and delight moments by looking for opportunities to brighten someone’s day and make them feel valued.
Who Are You?
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a customer service or customer-facing role. Experience working in a SaaS environment is strongly preferred.
- A clear communicator and skilled writer who understands the importance of brand voice and best-in-class customer experience.
- Comfortable communicating across multiple channels including our in-app chat, phone, and email.
- Highly detail and solution-oriented.
- Technically proficient. Parachute is a technology company and our customer experience is powered through our app. This role will require you to guide our customers through any difficulties using our iPhone and Android apps and partner with our Product team to troubleshoot.
- Comfortable with repetition and juggling multiple projects at once.
- You have a friendly style with a personal touch and a “no such thing as a stupid question” attitude.
- You have an ability to put customers at ease. The plasma donation process can feel intimidating, and Parachute’s philosophy is to reimagine the donation experience into one that is warm, friendly, and approachable.