Director, New Center Development - Remote
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience that’s grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Director of New center development plans, directs, coordinates, and oversees all activities to open a new center, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and systems to meet current and future needs of the organization. This role is intrinsically linked to Parachute’s donor-centric mission and you will have an opportunity to be a part of and lead an agile, passionate, and fast-growing team.
- Establish, implement, and communicate the strategic direction of new center openings to all departments.
- Collaborate with leadership at every level of the organization to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on opening new centers.
- Establish, communicate, and implement operations-related new center opening policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent new center opening.
- Establish new center development staffing requirements.
- Present periodic performance reports and metrics.
Who Are You?
- A natural leader with character and integrity.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, positive, and personable.
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset.
- Passionate about the Parachute Mission.
- Able to solve complex problems and maintain strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Strong strategic communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Ability to express ideas and give direction clearly and swiftly.
- Excellent leadership skills. Prior experience managing a team of direct reports and the ability to effectively delegate, retain, motivate, and provide constructive feedback is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of industry experience with at least two years in a leadership role.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in plasma or whole blood or equivalent experience in a clinical or general business setting.
- Ability to travel by plane and/or car
- Physical: Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Auditory and visual acuity.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities