Specialist, Compliance at Austin
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects and objectives for on-time event closure
- Ability to adhere to regulatory and customer timelines and escalate actions appropriately for resolution promptly
- Coordinate and assist with internal and external audits to support the Donor Center and Corporate Office
- Facilitate and participate in meetings, aligning the internal review team and subject matter experts on an agreed-upon path forward
- Address comments from both internal and external stakeholders on the final report
- Relate with all levels of employees in achieving and maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations
- Knowledge of or ability to learn principles and practices of administration, organization, management analysis, and supervision
- Conduct research to provide appropriate compliance recommendations, advice on upcoming regulations, and evaluate the overall impact on the business
- Patience in dealing with government forms
- Ability to work with internal teams to collect and analyze data
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, and can adapt to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels across the organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong typing and computer skills, including efficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and comfortable picking up new software
- Ability to read and comprehend complex subjects