Processing Technician at Corsicana
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The processing Technician is responsible for processing plasma donations in a laboratory, quality, ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. This role is intrinsically linked to Parachute’s donor-centric mission, and you will have an opportunity to be a part of an agile, passionate, and fast-growing team,
· Prepare samples for testing and shipment.
· Case product and recase product as needed.
· Enter and exit and work inside of Plasma Freezer.
· Enter data into a regulated computer system.
· Maintain the time requirement of the unit from disconnection to storage in the freezer.
· Assist in release of shipment, release of samples, and loading of plasma freezer truck.
· Maintain freezer maintenance and monitor freezers for possible increase of temperature.
· Calibrate and maintain lab equipment related to processing.
· Ensure proper cleaning of equipment used in the laboratory for processing.
· Clean all spills.
· Maintain donor confidentiality.
· Assist Center Operations Management as needed.
Who Are You?
- Excellent good customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure; meet inflexible deadlines; set priorities; and deal diplomatically with difficult individuals
- Ability to work harmoniously with associates.
- Graduation from high school with a diploma or acquired an equivalent Graduate Equivalency Degree (GED).
- Medical Assistant or equivalent certificate preferred.
- Experience requirements are the following: Medical background preferred with two (2) years of experience in customer service.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities