Position Title: Travel Coordinator
Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: 60K - 65K
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience to markets with smaller populations that’s grounded in convenience. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma—one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do:
The Coordinator, Travel is responsible for facilitating and managing all travel-related activities for the Company ensuring safety, cost-effectiveness, and timely coordination of all travel needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize travel arrangements for staff, handling flights, hotels, car rentals, and other transportation as required.
- Regularly assess travel policies and negotiate contracts with travel agencies, airlines, and hotels to secure favorable rates.
- Monitor travel expenses and prepare detailed reports for reimbursement processing by the finance department.
- Stay informed about travel advisories, restrictions, and health guidelines, particularly those relevant to blood plasma transportation.
- Cultivate relationships with hotels and transportation providers to ensure smooth staff travel experiences.
- Process travel requests promptly, ensuring all necessary documents like passports and visas are in order.
- Resolve travel issues and emergencies efficiently, minimizing disruptions to company operations.
- Collaborate with departments to understand their specific travel needs and preferences.
- Coordinate group travel for seminars, workshops, conferences, and company-related events.
- Maintain comprehensive records of all travel activities and gather staff feedback to enhance service quality continually.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Skilled in negotiating to secure budget-friendly travel arrangements.
- Proficient in organizational tasks, adept at handling numerous itineraries and travel schedules.
- Excellent communication skills to convey information clearly to both staff and vendors.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to handle travel issues or emergencies efficiently.
- Capable of thriving in a high-speed work environment, managing multiple priorities effectively.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a travel coordination role, preferably in a medical or scientific industry.
- Familiarity with global travel regulations and requirements
Full Time (Direct Hire)