Training Specialist, Medical: EMT-A/ Paramedic/ LVN or LPN/ RN
Position Title: Training Specialist, Medical
Travel Requirements: - 75+
Full Time - Direct Hire
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience that’s grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Training Specialist, Medical will join the corporate training team and be responsible for completing the training and competency evaluation for physician substitutes. This role is intrinsically linked to Parachute’s donor-centric mission, and you will have an opportunity to be a part of an agile, passionate, and fast-growing team
Essential Functions and Expectations
- Provide a great training experience and supervisory oversight of trainees. This includes teaching, developing and coaching new physician substitutes throughout their pre-open training process.
- Maintain certification and licensing requirements for the role of Physician Substitute.
- Perform training activities including hands on training, project evaluation, observation, discussions, instructor led facilitation, and competency assessment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to make improvements to the physician substitute training program.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, SME, for Physician Substitute training and development of additional training materials.
- Be responsible for general administrative duties including LMS reporting and assisting training department as needed.
Who Are You?
- Enthusiastic, energetic, warm, positive, and personable.
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset.
- Must be proficient with computers, strong time management abilities, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations through the use of approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ability to work under pressure; meet inflexible deadlines; set priorities; deal diplomatically with difficult individuals; ability to manage multiple workflows; and work independently. Adherence to the highest ethical standards is essential.
- Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as a RN or LPN/LVN.
- Must have a compact license.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of training, teaching, or plasma-industry experience.