CDL-A licensed Phlebotomist at Bay City, TX
Bay City, Texas
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience that’s grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma - one donation at a time.
We are looking for a driver and operator of our mobile plasma collection unit – 44-foot-long trailer towed by a F550. We provide plasma donation services in a mobile donation unit (similar to a traditional blood mobile) and our mobile collection will service the surrounding communities of Bay City, TX – Wharton, El Campo, West Columbia and more. Our ideal team member has a CDL and is interested in getting medical experience – vitals, phlebotomy, unit processing (don’t worry we teach you everything there is to know through our training program!)
- Drive and operate our cutting-edge mobile plasma center, ensuring compliance with vehicle operating requirements.
- Engage and educate donors on plasmapheresis, bringing awareness to the importance of their plasma donation.
- Primary role will be as a vehicle operator, while receiving comprehensive training in all areas.
- Take temperatures, vitals, and process plasma units.
- Maintain clean and organized trailer.
- Uphold our commitment to a donor-centric mission, creating a positive impact every day.
- Possess a CDL-A driving license.
- We are technology based and focused, the ability to quickly learn and navigate multiple systems is required.
- Demonstrate physical capability, including lifting 50 lbs., stooping, kneeling, crouching, and standing for extended periods.
- Plus, if you have worked in a regulated environment before.
- Compensation based on license and certification.
- High school or equivalent.
Seize this golden opportunity to join a team that values your contributions, offering a platform for personal and professional growth. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with Parachute!
- Comprehensive benefits: 401(k), dental, health, life insurance, paid sick time, paid time off, paid training, and vision insurance.