Got an hour before classes?* Get paid today.
For all the students who’ve had to juggle 3 part-time jobs that don't pay enough. Who’ve had to skip out on spring break or trips home for Thanksgiving. Who could really use a new laptop. And who just want a little extra to spend on themselves and the things that matter. There’s a new way to earn while you learn. Find out how much you can earn.
You're the boss
Your time is valuable. Simply use our in-app appointment system to select the dates and times that works best for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Access to plasma is a health crisis and x million people depend on plasma in the U.S. alone. Earn extra, while transforming lives. That's Parachute.
A Simple Model
You'll always know how much you'll earn even before steeping foot into one of our centers. Our app makes it easy to optimize the amount you'll earn from each donation.
You've got this
We've got you
The donation process can feel a little intimidating, especially if it's your first time. Got a question or need help? Connect with our Member Support Team with just a few taps.
Ways to Earn
We're big on challenges. In-app bonus challenges will help you increase your earning and level up. The app will keep track of all of your process as you grow with Parachute.
Better with friends
Earn extra by referring friends. You can earn up to $70 for reach referral and there's no limit on how many people you can refer. Plus, you can track each referral's progress in the app.
Money For What Matters
Pair of AirPods
At $299, Airpods are a luxury... but, after just 5 donations at Parachute you can buy a shiny new pair.
Let us help you earn an extra $1,000 dollars to put towards rent.
By donating twice a week for a little over one year, you'll have an extra $4,808 dollars in the bank.
Donations should take about an hour. However, for your first donation, please allow 2.5-3 hours because of registration, health screening, vitals check, and physical, which are all required for new members.
You can arrive at any point during your 1-hour donation time slot.
You can donate twice within a 7-day period with 1 day in between donations. It’s important to keep in mind that the two donations every 7 days rule does not follow a calendar week. Your donation count does not reset at the beginning of each calendar week.
Below are the 3 forms of identification you'll need to bring to your first appointment. Make sure to bring physical copies with you. We aren't able to accept xeroxes or anything shown on a phone.
- Proof of Identification: A valid, unexpired photo ID with your legal name. We can accept a driver’s license, state-issued ID card, U.S. passport, student ID, tribal-issued ID, military ID, or concealed carry ID.
- Proof of Address: Documents must be dated within the past 30 days, match your legal name, and show proof of a local residential address within 125 miles of your Parachute center. Acceptable forms include a utility bill, cable bill, insurance statement, lease agreement, debit card bill, bank statement, paycheck stub, newspaper, magazine, greeting card, or other pieces of mail. In lieu of mail or a bill, we can also accept your most recent tax return.
- Proof of Social Security Number: If you do not have access to your Social Security card we can accept a physical W-2 form, signed tax return, paycheck stub, or other tax documents showing your full name and entire SSN. You can also obtain Social Security number verification from your local Supplemental Security Income or Social Security office.
Parachute Like A Pro
Turn your flexible schedule into more money. Unlike other plasma donation centers, Parachute allows you to earn more when it's less busy. Not only does this equal extra money in your wallet, but you'll also get in and out sooner. Our app makes it easy to select the time slot where you can earn the most—just look for the ones marked in the app.
Parachute Card, Meet Wallet
We have a feeling you're going to be very happy together.
- Get paid. Your payment gets processed as soon as your visit is complete.
- Use it just about everywhere: in-store, online, or to pay bills.
- ATM access. Woo-hoo!
- Contactless payment to spend safely and easily
- Keep track of your total balance in the app!